Friday, September 3, 2010

Change of Plans

So here we are at Labor Day Family Camp.  This weekend was going to be different because
1.  My other teacher is on maternity leave, sorta unexpectedly, because they got a baby in late July and
2.  Elliot has a fever and can't go to nursery.

So, I found myself writing sub plans today for the first time in 3 years.  Sorta weird.  Especially since these sub plans don't have to be followed.  Yeah, so sometimes my sub plans when I was teaching weren't followed either, but there was the hope that maybe they would be...anyway...

So I am not teaching at least tomorrow.  We'll see what the poor little guy is like tomorrow.

And does anyone else find it comical that on Monday it was 90 and tomorrow it's suppose to be a high of 58?  Ridiculous I tell you.  But I am liking the 58 much better than the 90.  Except I am going to have to sort through kids' clothes because all of thier longsleeves, long pants are too short.  Hummm...

And that begs the questions, do I buy winter clothes for them this year?  I don't know, I really don't.  More on that later.

But for now, I am going to make some hot chocolate, and find something peaceful to do.  It's been a week folks.

1 comment:

  1. I found it slightly odd that we left Barakel with a temperature of 64 and reached home (7.5 hours later thanks to 127 traffic) with a temperature of 82. :)

    Was good to see you this weekend, even though we didn't have much chance to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!