Thursday, September 2, 2010

What I Have Been Up To

Because I don't have the time or energy to figure out something interesting to talk about, I am going to give you the laundry list of what I have been up to since Saturday when last we talked.  Ready?  Here we go...

  • Sunday, drove home from a week of being gone
  • Had a kid with a fever, missed two days of cleaning in camp
  • unpacked (sorta)
  • tracked down where in northern Michigan one can get a passport, made appointments for 3 out of 4 of us
  • Called 5 county health departments in order to figure out what vaccines we all need.  Turns out we will be getting them in Kent County.
  • Made a family appointment for our vaccines
  • Took Forrest to the doctor for a follow up visit from the double ear infections from last week.  Everything looks good.  Oh, and he got his chicken pox shot.  He was not a happy camper.  ha.
  • started planning our next adventure, towards the end of September
  • Answered and sent lots and lots of emails
  • signed up for an online photography course!  Can I tell you how excited I am about this?!?  And the best part, my husband is making me do it!  No really, he pushed me towards it!  He's the best!
  • collected stuff for my family camp class from all over camp
  • Worked on my lessons for family camp, which yikes, starts tomorrow!
  • Didn't blog at all!  But we will be back to regular scheduled programing here soon.  I promise

1 comment:

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!