Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Curry, Laundry, and Suitcases

I am making this tonight, and then finishing the mounds of laundry that have taken over.

And packing!  Because tomorrow the boys and I are heading to my parents' and on Friday, I  (yes, just me, no one else) will board a plane headed for sunny warm Phoenix to visit one of my dearest friends.  To say I am excited is an understatement!  My parents will have the boys for the weekend and I will have a much needed retreat.  And so things will probably be silent here until next week.  I need some quite, to just rest.  Sort of an extended sabbath.  But don't worry, I will be back eventually.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time away, hope it's even more restful than you hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Enjoy!!!! (and rest!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how nice! enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!