Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cute Cupcakes

So this post is mainly for my sister, who was laughing at me when she called last night.  I was in the middle of practicing making chrysanthemums with frosting.  Yeah, I would laugh at me too. Tonight is the last time we have the summer leadership over for dinner.  I wanted it to be a special night, so we are having chicken curry and cucumber salad and chocolate cupcakes.  Remember the whole, "Make cute cupcakes" thing?

So here are the results!  It's amazing what you can learn from YouTube!  Oh, and Martha Stewart.


And for those of you who care about these sorts of things, I used this frosting recipe, and got the idea from here and here.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahhaha! Thanks for the post. They look really great! I bet the leadership had a great time as you spoiled them with amazing food! nice work.
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!