Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sicko

It started yesterday.  Elliot woke up with a fever.  I thought something was up when he slept the entire day away on Tuesday.  Literally.  And then he slept through the night.  Poor buddy!  He is miserable.  Won't eat anything.  He did play for a little while this morning.

My kids just don't get sick.  I don't know why, but I am so very thankful.  Maybe it's their dad's good immune system.  But when they do get a fever, I freak out because I don't usually have to deal with it.  I start to get all irrational, especially at 2:39 in the morning.  Thankfully I have a husband who is a bit calmer about these things.

So, today, the plans have been thrown out the window.  We are staying in jammies, rocking, reading, and pushing the liquids.

Since this post is so dull, if you haven't read it already, check out our last one on the Big Announcement.  And if you are done with that, check out the new stuff on the top menu.  Yes, that will mean you have to look at the real site, not just read the post in your reader.

Have a good day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!