Friday, January 29, 2010

We're Home

They boys are asleep finally, after a rocky start to the night.  Noah is doing his thing in chapel.  We are home.  So nice!

We were greeted by a freshly shoveled porch, plants that were alive, a welcome home supper left in our fridge and one of the sweetest notes I have ever received.  In it was permission to "just be" and let my van stay packed for a month if it needs to.  What a community we are blessed with here!  Thank you God!

Now for some sleep.  My goal tomorrow is to play with the boys as much as they need it.

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast this time went. We've been praying for your trip and now it's over!! Glad all went well and you are now together as a family. You are one tough mama. God is good.
    ~Cathy L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!