Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Elliot the Maniac



I am really not sure what I am going to do with Elliot.

Forrest didn't move independently until he was 14 months old and didn't walk until 17 months.  Elliot at 6 months was army crawling and at 12 is cruising, well on his way to walking.  Sunday we found him on this shelf in the playroom.  Yesterday, he was IN the fireplace, playing with the gas log!  Talk about a way to freak a mother right out!  He was so very close to the pilot light!  Oh, I don't even want to think about what would have happened had he started to play with the fun blue light. 

And it wasn't like the fireplace was easy to get into.  It had a screen in front of it.  Now there is a baby gate and the screen.  Yikes.

I think he is going to be the one to drag Forrest along to try all manner of craziness.  Excuse me, I need to go pull tin foil out of his mouth!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world!
    Aren't little boys fun? We can pray for each other as we make thie journey. I'm sure the boys will survive...but will my sanity??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Good luck with that.

    (Bwahahahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I am feeling you. Jackson is going to drive me to the brink of insanity. If I find him on the kitchen table one more time he may start to get a wooden spoon like his brother, and yes, I know he is not even 17 months old yet. But he KNOWS it is wrong.
    Perhaps Forrest and James could start an online "my baby brother is a maniac" support group!

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!