Monday, July 13, 2009

Wo ho

So, while it took me eleven months to reach the hundredth post milestone, it took less than six months to get to the next 100.

Welcome to the 200th post here at A Part of the Whole. And that is about as creative as I am going to get in celebrating it.

We are starting week 6 (really 8 if you count the two weeks of workshop) tomorrow. It's going to be a duzzie, middle school week. In fact, while it is Monday, our day off, Noah is in his office getting last minute things together. Last week, Noah had about 600 things going on, and there were many days where we saw each other for a brief moment here or there.

So, like I said, the creativity is lacking, because, well, we are exhausted. Oh, and did I mention that Elliot is teething...last night I think we got a total of 5 hours of sleep.

So, here you go. You can read what I wrote at post 101. Maybe tomorrow I will be more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!