Tuesday, July 14, 2009

201

Alright, so since I totally cooped out on the whole 200th post thing, and because I got bored and re read my 101 post (does anyone else read their own blog?) I thought it might be fun, at least for me anyway, to do another list...

And since 201 things would be a bit much, let's try just 21, shall we?

Ready? Set? Go!

1. I have always wanted to live in an old, old house Done it.
2. I have always wanted to live in the north woods. Doing it.
3. I have always wanted to live in the jungle. Maybe someday.
4. I am eating my daily does of dark chocolate right now.
5. I have more books out right now from the library than I will be able to read this year.
6. When I find a book I want to read, I immediately order it from the library.
7. I need a new system. I think it's called a piece of paper with a list.
8. Noah is getting ready for the middle schoolers to get here.
9. I got new sandals this summer.
10. I love them. They actually make me want to wear shoes.
11. No, I did not pay the list price for them, are you nuts?
12. The calendar on my desk goes through January of 2010. I need to print off more months.
13. I am getting pretty good at building superduper roads.
14. I am discovering Charlotte Mason. Why didn't we talk about her in EDU classes?
15. I like new and different, but am often scared of the change.
16. We still have a house in Holland...anybody? anybody?
17. We enjoying having people in our home.
18. I want our boys to be able to have a dog someday
19. Noah might be going to Honduras this fall.
20. I need to write an update letter.
21. I don't want to be selfish and grouchy when I am old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!