Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Fun

The other day I needed to make something.  To create.  I am not good at just making something for the simple sake of making.  I usually need a reason.  And Valentine's Day seemed as good as any other reason.

Some inspiration was delivered to my Google reader and it just seemed like a good idea to make these to hang for the light in the dinning room.  Elliot loves ribbons and such hanging from the light, and it makes life so festive.


And these...aren't they just so darling?  Makes me want to throw a baby girl shower, or maybe a tea party, or something that requires delicate, whimsical paper craftiness.




If you are interested, here's the link to the heart garland and the paper flowers on sticks, ha!  Have fun!  Add some cheer to your February white and gray.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! We also hang things from our "chandelier" (think ugly light that came with our house) to make it more festive. We recently took down the snowflakes and put up glitter and swirly painted hearts. The kids made some to connect and put up as a garland and I made the mobile ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS. Meant ALSO to say that yours looks professionally done. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!