Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 8th

I double checked, it really is May 8th.  And, ummm, yep, ok, I do live on the north side of the equator.  And it's stinking SNOWING, with accumulation this morning!  We even got a winter weather advisory email from the National Weather Service, in which they were so kind to tell us that we could see accumulation from 2 to 5 inches.



I just gotta say, this whole global warming thing isn't panning out for us here north of the 45th parallel.  Aww man!  Maybe I should stop recycling...kidding...kidding!  Just kidding!



And to just add insult to injury, we have a work group here this weekend.  On the list of jobs that needs to be done, raking leaves, spreading bark, taking storm windows down (ha!) and general spring pick up, you know, to get camp ready for SUMMER!  Good Grief!


Even Forrest and Josiah were discussing the insanity of the weather.  Forrest told Josiah that is was snowing and Josiah responded with a very depressed, "I know..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!