Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nothing Special

I was hoping there would be something interesting from a year ago that I could repost today. But alas, while it was interesting then (at least I hope so), not so much today, just the chronicling of a family trip to Gaylord. I am pretty sure you don't want to read that again, but if, in fact, you do, here it is.

It's been a rainy, dreary, cold day here, full of laundry, paperwork, and the never ending rearranging of toys and trying to keep them all in their proper place. Just about the time I get a system figured out, these boys go and grow out or into something new. Forrest has abandoned cars and little people for the time being to play "games." He seems to have fallen in love with Blockus and Mancala pieces. I just hope we will be able to play these games after he is done with them. Oh, and it appears that his favorite color is blue.



And Elliot has graduated to the I Want to Pull Everything Off The Shelves and Dump Bins stage. Wonderful.

And now, it's time to think about dinner, do a quick pick up of the house, and get ready for Bible Study with The Women Who Keep Me Sane.

1 comment:

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!