Sunday, October 11, 2009

Church, Pumpkins, and Anticipation



We were able to spend this morning at our home church, Leighton. How nice to be with people who have such a loyal grip on us! This was the church I grew up at, where we were married, and now are members.

We were able to share about LAM, the summer, and life. So good to know there is a consistent group of people praying for us. Thanks guys!

After a great lunch, some good naps for some of us, we took the boys to the local farm that has pumpkins and a small collection of animals. It was just the right size for the boys, especially on such a cold day.

Here's some of the fun.






Tomorrow we embark on the second leg of this trip. We will head to Angola, Indiana to meet up with the Williamsons. The cooler is packed, clothes laid out, and we are exited for what tomorrow will hold.

Good night all.

3 comments:

  1. sound like a good time. i love forrest's face in the third pic down from the pumpkin/farm pics. such cute boys you are blessed with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I love the boys' expressions at the animals. How fun! Jeremy and I are very excited for your involvement with LAM. Will you be going to Urbana this winter? We will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Rebecca- that pic was my favorite, so funny!

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!