Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Beginning of the End


Well, we are two and a half weeks away from being done with camp for the summer! Tonight we had our last leadership dinner. I made chicken and pasta with pesto made from our "garden." So fun to use things that I grew from seeds!



I also made cannolis (not the shells, I wasn't that ambitious!)

It was a nice night of just being with everyone. The raininess helped too. And as an added bonus, one of my dear friends from college is here for two weeks. Her husband is helping Noah in the program department and they have a son who is just two months older than Elliot. Forrest just thinks he is the bee's knees...did I just use that phrase...oh dear, what am I coming too?

Anyway, they left not too long ago, making an evening without Noah go much faster. And did I mention how delicious dinner was? I want go eat another cannoli and some of the leftovers! I will restrain myself though.

Have a cozy night all!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...that looks and sounds like a delicious dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! I think you should post a recipe :o) James saw Forrest's picture on your side bar and said "Who's that? Awe!" Someone isn't taking a nap well.

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!