Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sweet Company

These are my girls. We have been through everything together in the last 6 years. And when I say everything, I mean it. Missionary life, 'civilian' life, teaching, not teaching, being married, dating, being single, affairs, divorces, babies, moves across the state, country, and world.

One of us now lives across the country, one lives where we all met, and I live at camp. The one was able to fly 'home' to West Michigan for a couple of weeks this summer and we all were able to go out last night! It felt like we hadn't been apart. The last time we were all together was last August.

It was a great night of shopping, talking through all the big things coming up in our lives, and just being together.

What sweet company. I miss them dearly and there are days when I think, "how can I do life without them?" But we are managing...and good thing for a list of free numbers I can call on our cell phone, because without it, we would be destitute due to our phone bill!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 friends like that too. We've been through everything together and come out better in the end. I don't know where I'd be without them.
    I'm so glad you got some time with yours. Cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic picture of the three of you! It was great to you, even for just a minute this weekend! I hope you found the shoes you were looking for! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!