Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Flowers


What a fun morning! Yesterday, Noah and I went out for our anniversary (more about that later) and one of the big things on my list was to buy flowers, mulch, plant food, and potting soil. This morning, Forrest and I spent most of Elliot's nap time outside spreading, planting, watering, and arranging. Ahhh, so very refreshing and springy.

Here are some of the results.



Why Hello little sprouts! How are you? And how are your fuzzy friends? Hopefully it won't be too long before I am making our own pesto...yummm o!


In other news, remember the Zipline? Well, they are working on getting one of the lines anchored into the ground today. There will be 5 eventually. The place is buzzing with excitement! The training lady comes in two weeks to teach the program staff how to run it...so very fun...I can't wait to try it.

2 comments:

  1. I am DEATH to plants. I wish I had a green thumb, but I so very much don't. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing the pictures of around camp that you post. My husband used to be assistant ranger at a Boy Scout retreat in Kansas back when we were first married. He loved that job and we really loved living in Kansas- but it didn't pay well and so we moved to Nevada. So when you talk about the dining hall and the ziplines and stuff, it sparks some nostalgia. :)

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!