Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Behind


Oh, I am woefully behind...

In laundry,
In blogging,
In paperwork,
In life.

So, instead of some witty (at least I would hope) post about Easter weekend, I will just post some photos from the weekend.

We are to my parents' house this weekend. It will be a packed 4 days...Friday, family photos, Saturday, hanging with my sister and her husband at the Pavilion, Sunday, we will dedicate Elliot and Noah will join our sending church, afterward we will have lunch with family and friends, and then Monday we are on the road again home.

All that to say, that the laundry needs to get done tomorrow, and so does the packing.

Enjoy the photos and eventually I will let you know more about life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!