Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Requested Photos

"I would like to see a picture of your desk. :-) Where do you sit when you check Facebook?
Oh, yes. And more pictures of Elliot and Forrest, please."

-Jenn
Here you go Jenn. This is what Elliot and Forrest were doing while I was taking photos of my desk and them:)
Swinging away



Forrest was telling me that "Bebe" is sleeping...see his sign?



My desk...where I check Facebook and blog...yeah, a bit messy right now.


"i want to see pictures of your food. pantry, refrigerator and freezer. :) maybe i'll get a good idea for dinner tonight. "
-Racheal

Ok...but remember, I just had a baby and people have been bringing food...so things are a little cramped right now.




Inspired yet, Rach?

3 comments:

  1. inspired to build a pantry as big as yours? yes! look at all that food storage. jealous ensues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! you have a HUGE pantry! that must be nice, and you're fridge nice and full... hmmm... mine looks barren and empty right now. :)
    how went your first day with the boys by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah...the pantries...I have 5! Can you believe it? I actually use one to put plates and dishes in, one as a gift cupboard, one as plastics and then the two you see as food! Someone was thinking when they did our kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!