Monday, November 3, 2008

Poll

So, ( I have noticed I start most of my posts with that little word. Hummm, maybe not the best plan, but let's just chalk it up to my "voice" as it is commonly called in literary circles.)

Anyway...

So, in the spirit of the season, let's try conducting a small poll. My guess is there will be about 4 of you who answer, but that's a big enough polling group, I would say.

1. Is this baby a boy or girl?
2. When will this baby be born?
3. Who will our next president be?


Ok. There you go. Let us know. You will only have to wait 2 weeks at most to know the answers to all the above.

5 comments:

  1. let's see...i'll guess..
    1. girl
    2. nov 7
    3. mccain

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    1)Boy
    2)Nov. 8th
    3)Obama

    Can I just also say I'm very excited about the vote tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love voting!

    1) Girl
    2) Nov 5
    3) Obama - I hope I'm wrong.

    Still praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Girl
    2. Thursday (Nov. 6)
    3. Obama

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!