Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pizza Potluck and Pumpkin Carving


Tonight was our pizza potluck. This is a truly unique Barakel staff thing...I think. Ok, I am sure that somewhere, a group of people decided that a potluck of all pizzas would be a great idea. However we have never encountered such a thing until joining the resident staff here.

Anyway...

Everyone brings pizza and Noah always laughs because I have to come up with something different. This time I brought seafood pizza. Let's just say it took way to long to make today...I made the crust and the Alfredo sauce all this afternoon. But it was so very yummy.

After dinner, we all crammed into the East Side kitchen to do some serious pumpkin carving.

The men figuring out exactly how this was all going to work



Forrest's first time digging out a pumpkin


Not too sure we like it!



We decided to try a moose because of Forrest's
love of big animals with antlers



The finished product



Most of the other staff kids with their pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!