Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Commercial

Ok.

This is a shameless plug for me. I have started a little side business simply because it fell into my lap.

I have always used a ring sling that I got from someone, somewhere. Not really sure who, or where, but that really is beside the point.

Forrest has always loved it and it one of about 3 pieces of baby "stuff" that is a must in my mind. I have used it since he was about a week old to carry him around. I still use it when the stroller isn't practical or he just needs some extra snuggles with Mom. I can even use it as the new baby bump grows!

I started to make these wonders for friends of mine as baby presents, and have gotten several requests. So...

Here's the deal:

I am making them now for $25. That will get you the materials, labor and the shipping. I tend to make them khaki, but if there is another color you would like, just let me know. You can use them for a long time, something I read said up to 35 pounds or so. The baby (or toddler) can ride in a number of positions.

So, if you are interested, just let me know and we can talk details.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

  1. Some day...I'll have you make one for me. Not yet! But some day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!