Friday, June 6, 2008

Tag

1. What were you doing ten years ago?

Summer of 1998...I was finishing my CILT II year (Campers in Leadership Training) at Brooke Cherith Camp. I then counseled a week or two that summer.

2. What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list today?

Unpack from our trip to Holland
Organize Forrest's new room
Organize my cupboards
Fix my bathing suit
Unload the dishwasher


Five snacks I enjoy

artichoke hearts
palm hearts
cheese and crackers
cheese
cold pizza

Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire

figure out some fun ways to give it away
pay off debt
put a bunch a way so our kids can have some help with college
take at least a year to travel to at least 12 different places(even if I don't have a billion dollars, I still really want to do this!)

Places I've lived

Grand Rapids, MI
Middleville, MI
Spring Arbor, MI
Santa Cruz, Bolivia, South America
Holland, MI
Fairview, MI

Jobs I've had


Picking Raspberries at S&S Farm Market
Counselor at Brook Cherith Camp
Tutor at SAU
Lifeguard/program staff at Covenant Hills
Summer factory rat
Baby sitter
Wait staff at The Piper
History Department at Calvary Schools of Holland
Mom
Noah's assistant at Camp Barakel

2 comments:

  1. thanks for participating! i love artichoke hearts, too! how's the pregnancy going? and how's cutie forrest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the encouragement and prayers...you are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!