I am thankful for a borrowed DVD player and new DVDs
I am thankful for a GPS, but not for the fits it throws
I am thankful for a laptop
I am thankful for internet through the cell phone
I am thankful for such flexible kids
I am thankful for serendipitous stops
I am thankful for a husband who does so much of the driving
I am thankful for good music
I am thankful for the generous hospitality we have experienced
I am thankful for dear friends
I am thankful for nap time
I am thankful for cold medicine
I am thankful for cheap plane tickets
I am thankful for the uniformity of McDonald's food, just what a preschooler needs
I am thankful for a borrowed vehicle
I am thankful for answered prayers about a lost binky
I am thankful for people who are excited to hear about the work in Honduras
I am thankful for the 3% in support we picked up last week
I am thankful for a week with my family
I am thankful for a God who made His enemies His friends and seated them at His table





Safe travels, we will be praying for you. By the way the His Ability week...awesome. Had tears in my eyes as I read.
ReplyDelete