Monday, May 26, 2014

HodgePodge

  • 8 1/2 days of school left for Forrest this year.  I am not sure who is more excited, Forrest or me!

  • God is giving us direction bit by bit on what's next for us here in Costa Rica.  We're thankful!  When things become just a touch clearer, we'll share, have no fear!
  • This is one of my new favorite songs!  So describes our life right now!!

  • We're so thankful for our church here.  Seriously, I can't wait each week to spend time with the people there!
  • It's rainy season, sorta.  I have to admit, I am ready for rainy afternoons!  
  • Quinn is cracking us up with his language skills.  The kid can seriously count to about 5 in two languages now!  And you should hear him say "tres"!  There is a little bit of a Yosemity Sam whistle.  Oh and he sings too!  

  • Forrest finally lost one of his top teeth.  And yes, he only lost one!  His top palate has grown wider, so that second space on the right is just the room made by the growth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!