Friday, February 1, 2013

God and Google

A couple of weeks ago, I sat down to check email one evening and saw one from someone we don't know.  But with all the connections we have through different camps and our mission, it could easily be from a connect we weren't thinking of.

As I read it I was floored.

Hi Liz,
We are a small Christian clothing company whose passion is to help
support missionaries. We came across your blog and would love to
feature you on our blog if you are interested. Each month a different
missionary is highlighted on our blog to introduce our readers to you,
your experiences, as well as help raise support through prayer and
funding.We currently donate 20% of our humble sales to missionaries
each month and would love to donate to your ministry for the month you
are featured.

What?!  That's crazy!! Ricardo and Tiffany run a great shop on Etsy called His Love Apparel and they found our blog through Google!  I love how God can use anything!  Google, someone's business, anything.

And I love the heart Ricardo and Tiffany have for supporting missions around the world and how they are using really great t shirts and other cool stuff to help fund it all!

So, stop by their blog, His Love Apparel Blog, check out our profile and then head over to their shop, His Love Apparel and find something fun!  You'll be supporting both Ricardo and Tiffany and us!

1 comment:


  1. Great post, you have pointed out some superb details, I will tell my friends that this is a very informative blog thanks.

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!