Friday, February 25, 2011

New Shoes

So I needed some new shoes.  Something a bit funky, something that won't look dorky with carpis or a skirt.  And something durable.  I know most of the time I will be wearing my sandals in Costa Rica, but I thought it would be wise to have some real sneakers too.

So, after searching all over, I found these.  Aren't they cute? 


I put them on today and the first thought in my head was a song from some commercial several years ago, I don't remember what it was for, but I sure remember the song.  And thanks to the wonders of YouTube, I found the video.  Such a fun, head bopping sorta song, just right for wearing cute new shoes on a sunny day with the birds singing.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Maybe I'll see you around camp this weekend wearing your cute shoes! Or maybe the winter boots will have to do for now! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will surely know spring is here when I walk in to Payless. And I haven't been there yet.

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!