Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love These Ideas


Found this idea today over at Holly Mathis Interiors, and love it!  Not sure I am going to be able to come across wooden crates in Honduras, but maybe.


I really like the wheels and how there isn't a whole lot to this project.  All the more reason to just plain old get it done!

And isn't this a smart idea, so cute and cheap and clever!




And while I don't have stairs, and mostly likely won't in Honduras either, I thought I would share this really cute idea for those of you who do have some.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on 50%!!!!
    Hey, I LOVE the stairs idea. Ours are carpeted to the basement...and I hate them. Everytime I look at the horrid brown carpet I think "I hate you". SOMEDAY...I am going to have those stairs. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!