Friday, November 5, 2010

The Fairview Branch of the Women Who Keep Me Sane

Can I just tell you how much I love these girls?  Over the last two years we have laughed, cried, studied the Word and prayed together.  They have been there to encourage and give a hand.  Since none of us have family around here (and most of our families are hours away) we have very much needed each other.

I am so thankful for their friendship and for their constant pointing me to Christ and for all the fun they are! They help me see the humor in being a mom of preschoolers!


Over the two years we lost a couple and gained a couple in our group as God has moved some on and brought some to Barakel. But we still talk and keep up on the ones that have moved on, and are so very excited about those that have come!
 

Right now we are learning about prayer.  And I love that instead of just talking and reading about prayer, we are simply praying.  So very good.  I come away from Tuesday nights ready for the rest of the week.


I am going to miss them so much when God moves us on from here!

3 comments:

  1. it makes me happy that bow is there :) i love that! :) i love that you both are serving there together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will provide someone when you leave...there are some women over in Hondruas who are going to be your prayer warriors and your "sanity". You just haven't met them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!