Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Last Few Days

I am thankful for a borrowed DVD player and new DVDs
I am thankful for a GPS, but not for the fits it throws
I am thankful for a laptop
I am thankful for internet through the cell phone


I am thankful for such flexible kids
I am thankful for serendipitous stops
I am thankful for a husband who does so much of the driving


I am thankful for good music
I am thankful for the generous hospitality we have experienced
I am thankful for dear friends
I am thankful for nap time


I am thankful for cold medicine
I am thankful for cheap plane tickets
I am thankful for the uniformity of McDonald's food, just what a preschooler needs
I am thankful for a borrowed vehicle


I am thankful for answered prayers about a lost binky
I am thankful for people who are excited to hear about the work in Honduras
I am thankful for the 3% in support we picked up last week
I am thankful for a week with my family


I am thankful for a God who made His enemies His friends and seated them at His table

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels, we will be praying for you. By the way the His Ability week...awesome. Had tears in my eyes as I read.

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!