Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 5

Well, we are on Day 5 of 10.  We've traveled over 600 hundred miles so far and things are going well.

Thank you so much for your prayers!  The boys are doing fantastic, even with all the here and there and everywhere, late late nights, and weird nap schedules.
 

And honestly, it's been very fun to see friends and acquaintances, and to hear what God is doing in their lives.


Sorry things have been a little dead here at Part of the Whole.  I did add our current newletter, so check that out at the top of the page.  And let me know if any of the links don't work.  I am still new to all of this.  Thanks friends!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that things are going well! We're praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I HATE to say anything and I've avoided writing a post about it for fear of offending someone...but my husband has to be up on carseat stuff and I had a little boy who was brain damaged in my classroom one year, so I'm gonna say it and hope hope hope you're not upset with me. The clip on the carseat should be pulled up to their armpits and you shouldn't be able to put more than two fingers under it. Michel (from my classroom) was in a carseat that was buckled, but when his parents got in an accident his clip was down by his belly and he was ejected from the seat and out of the car.
    I hope I didn't offend you in any way, but I wouldn't want to have something happen and not have said anything.

    Praying for you on your trip! Glad the boys are being good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenney! Really, that's good to know! We are traveling right now and I just had to yell at Forrest about undoing that clip! Thank you for saying something!

    And Wes, thanks for praying! We have a lot more than just deputation going on right now and we need the prayers! Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!