Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another Christmas for the Kampers



Man, we have been at this Christmas party thing for about a month now!  Today was our last one.  This time with Noah's brothers, their families, and his parents. Oh and The Prime Rib.  The Prime Rib has become its own character in the Christmas drama, in all it's meaty glory.




There was plenty of meat, presents, potatoes, and other goodies for everyone and I am sure we could have shared with most of the neighborhood as well!




And now some are sleeping, some are being coaxed to sleep, some are reading, some playing in the icy snow piles, and some doing who knows what.



What a nice day of being family.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know whose house that was, but I felt like I was at my parents'! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun. i love family gatherings!

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!