Sunday, August 9, 2009

MIA

Ok, so I have been a little MIA this week. Here's what's going on.

  • Last "regular" week of camp. It is middle school week, so not totally regular, but it is still a seven day camp. Next week is HisAbility which is a whole other beast.
  • Noah's assistant went home for good this week. It was a hard decision for her, but it was best for her health. That means Noah's doing things solo.
  • We were given a bunch of free produce which meant that needed to be dealt with this week. Made baby food, blanched froze corn, graded massive amounts of zucchini and froze them.
  • And the biggie...a missionary friend of mine told me about a totally free program you can download that helps with the whole "business end" of raising support. It keeps track of all your contacts, donations, and loads of other things that I have always wanted to know how to do, but was too ignorant to figure out. If you are the missionary type, check it out! It's great! So, now comes the process of setting up the program to work for us. That project has eaten up much of my computer time this week. But when it is done, it's going to be amazing!
  • So all that, plus the camera is in the shop, which makes for duller blog posts. But good news on that front, they sent it in to the manufacturer and it should be back in full working order in two to four weeks. I just keep telling myself, "it's getting fixed, I don't have to pay for the repairs, I really can live without it for FOUR weeks!" Noah said that we can take the program camera when we go on vacation in a WEEK! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Casey was looking at an insert in the bulletin this morn about Camp Barakel and saw the pic of Noah ready for the zipline. I said, "That's liz's husband!"
    He thinks your name is "Liz KamperFromCamp" because that's what I always call you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kara's comment is hilarious first of all. Secondly, if you want to still read my blog you are going to have to e-mail me because it is going to be private for the time being.
    Jenney@famconnect.net

    ReplyDelete

You are clever, tell me whatcha think!